Thursday, December 11, 2008

Time to Get Busy

Well, it has been some time and many false starts to get this going again. Thanks to Pastor Tim for the kick start. Lots of things have happened since I last up dated so I will cover the highlights (if I remember).

Our Church got a new mixing board and speakers set, My daughter is back to school and can't wait for winter break. My Mom is doing OK, but I worry about her health. My oldest sister is currently staying with my youngest sister. My nephew Jason is in boot camp learning to be a paratrooper, My oldest sister's daughter is living in my brothers basement (turned into a nice apartment for her). I'm going to go see one of my other sisters along with her children, Malea and Weldon in in California soon for a few days . I change positions with my company instead of debugging online game scripts now I provide desktop computer support along with 5 weeks of classes (oh snap!).

I've got details so when I have more time I will fill in the blanks. I hope all who reads this will have a very happy Christmas and a thrilling new year.

for now,
Bryan
The IT Geek

No comments: